HOPE, RECOVERY NEVER TOO SCARRED By Jessica Williams Mitchell County Growing up I lived in a very loving and caring family. Never wanting for anything. I would walk to my Grandparents house every day after school. There I would stay until mom got off work. Grand maw always had a snack ready for me when I got home from school. She was very loving and caring. Mom, Beverly, always made sure we went to church. My life was a picture-perfect life. I had accepted Christ at a young age, but what happened next, no little girl could ever understand....Read More
Month: March 2017
My Mother, Once a Country Music Singer By Dr Mark Creech: A mother’s gift to her childrenRead More
Weekly Prayer For the Nation in Burke County By Helen WilsonRead More
Spring is rapidly approaching and with spring comes the 17th annual Child Fest event sponsored by the Blue Ridge Partnership for Children and Child Care Resources and Referral.Read More
- The Beginning of the Story by John and Steph Limongello will touch your heart.
- Humility by Brent Price touches a cord in Christians.
- The Rivers We Cross by Timothy W. Tron is God’s Doing.
- Running the Race by Preacher Chris Rathbone lists the necessities to win.
- Storms by Jim Hart warns us that storms will come.
- 3:53 AM EST on November 18, 2017
- 12:00 PM EST on November 19, 2017
Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Considerable cloudiness.
Saturday 11/18 20%
High 58° / Low 34°
A mix of clouds and sun early followed by cloudy skies this afternoon. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/19 20%
High 39° / Low 25°
Mostly sunny skies. Gusty winds in the morning. High 39F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Monday 11/20 0%
High 52° / Low 32°
Sunny. High 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.