HOPE, RECOVERY NEVER TOO SCARRED By Jessica Williams Mitchell County Growing up I lived in a very loving and caring family. Never wanting for anything. I would walk to my Grandparents house every day after school. There I would stay until mom got off work. Grand maw always had a snack ready for me when I got home from school. She was very loving and caring. Mom, Beverly, always made sure we went to church. My life was a picture-perfect life. I had accepted Christ at a young age, but what happened next, no little girl could ever understand....Read More
Month: March 2017
My Mother, Once a Country Music Singer By Dr Mark Creech: A mother’s gift to her childrenRead More
Weekly Prayer For the Nation in Burke County By Helen WilsonRead More
Spring is rapidly approaching and with spring comes the 17th annual Child Fest event sponsored by the Blue Ridge Partnership for Children and Child Care Resources and Referral.Read More
- Look to Jesus in the New Year by Rick and Cindy Mercer. It is a God Prospective.
- Inherited Capital by Dr. Mark Creech looks at the Prodigal Son in a whole new light.
- Plumtree Team in Uganda by Pastor Ryan Bridgeo
- Upside Down In the Apple Tree by Barbara Harrell sees life back then through a child’s eyes
- A New Beginning by Jacob Willis is exactly that–A New Beginning!
- 2:55 PM EST on January 22, 2018
- 6:00 AM EST on January 23, 2018
Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.
Monday 01/22 100%
High 62° / Low 41°
Showers and thunderstorms. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
Tuesday 01/23 10%
High 45° / Low 26°
Sunny skies. High around 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday 01/24 10%
High 40° / Low 23°
Partly cloudy skies. High near 40F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.