SafePlace It Happened to Me. By Beth Davis Mitchell County April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month...Read More
Month: April 2018
The Inspiring Word Empty Tomb By Pastor Terry Cheek Th.D. McDowell County Thanks for returning to...Read More
The Rest of The Story Farmer Doug This is undoubtable one of the funniest stories Farmer Clint...Read More
Life Lessons Feed My Sheep Doug Harrell He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas,...Read More
Tim’s Treasures The Beast We Face By Timothy W. Tron Burke County “For we wrestle not against...Read More
- Discovering My Child’s Interest By Pastor Dean Honeycutt is good parenting!
- Am I A Complainer? By Ken and Jan Merop–Complaining Versus our Blessings!!
- Being Christ Like by Pastor Terry Cheek, Th.D. Is this your Goal?
- The Pitter-Patter of Raindrops by Tim Tron reminds us that God’s Got This!
- The Value of a Lunchbox by Marlene Houk is packed with Wisdom!
Today is forecast to be Much Cooler than yesterday.
Wednesday 10/17 0%
High 62° / Low 38°
Mostly cloudy early, then sunshine for the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 10/18 0%
High 61° / Low 39°
Mostly sunny skies. High 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 10/19 20%
High 61° / Low 49°
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds light and variable.