“No Regrets Family” Most precious things in Life By Pastor Dean Honeycutt Mitchell County I did...Read More
Author: Barbara Harrell
The Rest of the Story Doug Harrell As you can see, this Funny Farm Story was written almost seven years ago and still rings through with Clint’s uncanny ability to take the normal and really bring out the humor in the most...Read More
Allen’s Offerings It Could Happen in a Moment By Allen Buchanan Mitchell County As I write this...Read More
Mine Creek Baptist Church My two cents worth By Preacher Chris Rathbone Mitchell County The CDC...Read More
Marlene’s Meditations Legacy by Marlene Houk Burke County Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were...Read More
- Discovering My Child’s Interest By Pastor Dean Honeycutt is good parenting!
- Am I A Complainer? By Ken and Jan Merop–Complaining Versus our Blessings!!
- Being Christ Like by Pastor Terry Cheek, Th.D. Is this your Goal?
- The Pitter-Patter of Raindrops by Tim Tron reminds us that God’s Got This!
- The Value of a Lunchbox by Marlene Houk is packed with Wisdom!
Today is forecast to be Much Cooler than yesterday.
Wednesday 10/17 0%
High 61° / Low 38°
Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 61F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 10/18 0%
High 61° / Low 39°
Mostly sunny skies. High 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 10/19 0%
High 62° / Low 49°
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 62F. Winds light and variable.