This month we are talking about long-term marriage relationships and what it takes for making them successful. Happy Valentine’s Day! Do something sweet and long lasting for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.Read More
Author: Barbara Harrell
- It’s a Really, Really Big Problem by Bruce Cannon : Drugs and alcohol are gigantic problems!!
- Christy’s Corner By Christy Lowman gives us a “Flashback to the Past”
- Loving Threads by Pastor Merritt Taylor is truly sharing the Love of Jesus!
- Somebody to Love by Tim Tron: Jesus is that Somebody!!
- Love by Pastor Terry Cheek says Valentine’s Day wisdom!!
Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.
Thursday 02/22 20%
High 80° / Low 55°
Mostly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.
Friday 02/23 20%
High 67° / Low 51°
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Near record high temperatures. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 02/24 60%
High 66° / Low 55°
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.