Pastor Chris Rathbone shares his thoughts about how to fill the emptiness in life through a relationship with Jesus Christ.Read More
Author: Chris Rathbone
Every year in November my family looks forward to the Thanksgiving holiday with great anticipation. There are a couple of reasons for this anticipation. The first is the opportunity for our family to gather together and spend time with each other and give thanks to the Good Lord for all He has blessed us with throughout the previous year. Our family is scattered from Maine to South Carolina and the holidays are usually the only time of year we have the opportunity to be together. Secondly there is a tradition that the outdoorsmen in my family have looked forward...Read More
- The Beginning of the Story by John and Steph Limongello will touch your heart.
- Humility by Brent Price touches a cord in Christians.
- The Rivers We Cross by Timothy W. Tron is God’s Doing.
- Running the Race by Preacher Chris Rathbone lists the necessities to win.
- Storms by Jim Hart warns us that storms will come.
- 3:53 AM EST on November 18, 2017
- 12:00 PM EST on November 19, 2017
Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Considerable cloudiness.
Saturday 11/18 20%
High 58° / Low 34°
A mix of clouds and sun early followed by cloudy skies this afternoon. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/19 20%
High 39° / Low 25°
Mostly sunny skies. Gusty winds in the morning. High 39F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Monday 11/20 0%
High 52° / Low 32°
Sunny. High 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.