Pastor Chris Rathbone shares his thoughts about how to fill the emptiness in life through a relationship with Jesus Christ.Read More
Author: Chris Rathbone
Every year in November my family looks forward to the Thanksgiving holiday with great anticipation. There are a couple of reasons for this anticipation. The first is the opportunity for our family to gather together and spend time with each other and give thanks to the Good Lord for all He has blessed us with throughout the previous year. Our family is scattered from Maine to South Carolina and the holidays are usually the only time of year we have the opportunity to be together. Secondly there is a tradition that the outdoorsmen in my family have looked forward...Read More
- Look to Jesus in the New Year by Rick and Cindy Mercer. It is a God Prospective.
- Inherited Capital by Dr. Mark Creech looks at the Prodigal Son in a whole new light.
- Plumtree Team in Uganda by Pastor Ryan Bridgeo
- Upside Down In the Apple Tree by Barbara Harrell sees life back then through a child’s eyes
- A New Beginning by Jacob Willis is exactly that–A New Beginning!
- 2:34 AM EST on January 24, 2018
- 10:00 AM EST on January 24, 2018
Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday.
Wednesday 01/24 0%
High 40° / Low 22°
A mix of clouds and sun. Gusty winds during the morning. High around 40F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Thursday 01/25 0%
High 44° / Low 28°
Sunny skies. High 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/26 0%
High 50° / Low 30°
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High around 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.