On Thursday, October 27, members of the Rotary Club of Spruce Pine heard a moving presentation from Lauren Ringwood about her dyslexia and the help she received at Camp Spring Creek. She was introduced by Rotarian Reid Duncan and accompanied by her mother, Jessica Ringwood. In Lauren’s own words: Hello Members of Spruce Pine Rotary Club, my name is Lauren. I am nine years old. I am in the 4th grade at Gouge Elementary. And I am Dyslexic. You all have probably heard of dyslexia and may even know a little about it. But what you don’t know is,...Read More
Author: Doug Sudduth
- Look to Jesus in the New Year by Rick and Cindy Mercer. It is a God Prospective.
- Inherited Capital by Dr. Mark Creech looks at the Prodigal Son in a whole new light.
- Plumtree Team in Uganda by Pastor Ryan Bridgeo
- Upside Down In the Apple Tree by Barbara Harrell sees life back then through a child’s eyes
- A New Beginning by Jacob Willis is exactly that–A New Beginning!
- 2:34 AM EST on January 24, 2018
- 10:00 AM EST on January 24, 2018
Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday.
Wednesday 01/24 0%
High 40° / Low 22°
A mix of clouds and sun. Gusty winds during the morning. High around 40F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Thursday 01/25 0%
High 44° / Low 28°
Sunny skies. High 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/26 0%
High 50° / Low 30°
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High around 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.