An opportunity for young men and women that are dealing with addiction to have an outdoors hiking experience to help them connect with nature and themselves and it is free.Read More
Author: James Nipper
- The Beginning of the Story by John and Steph Limongello will touch your heart.
- Humility by Brent Price touches a cord in Christians.
- The Rivers We Cross by Timothy W. Tron is God’s Doing.
- Running the Race by Preacher Chris Rathbone lists the necessities to win.
- Storms by Jim Hart warns us that storms will come.
- 3:53 AM EST on November 18, 2017
- 12:00 PM EST on November 19, 2017
Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Considerable cloudiness.
Saturday 11/18 20%
High 58° / Low 34°
A mix of clouds and sun early followed by cloudy skies this afternoon. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/19 20%
High 39° / Low 25°
Mostly sunny skies. Gusty winds in the morning. High 39F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Monday 11/20 0%
High 52° / Low 32°
Sunny. High 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.