Category: Ed Couser
Burnsville Seventh-Day Adventists Church Miracle at the Red Sea By Pastor Ed Couser Yancey County...Read More
Burnsville Seventh-Day Adventist Church Poking Holes in the Darkness By Pastor Ed Couser Yancey...Read More
Burnsville Seven-Day Adventist Church Sacrifice By Pastor Ed Couser Yancey County Dear Friends,...Read More
- Don’t Miss the Christmas Lights at the Trail of Waldensian this year.
- The Bells of Peace by Rhonda Gunter —Listen Carefully on November 11, 2018.
- Don’t Miss This Beautiful Christmas Padgeat from West Burnsville Baptist Church.
- A Thanksgiving of Blessings by Pastor Terry Cheek helps us count our blessings!
- An Insect That Prays by Christy Lowman will surprise you!
Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday.
Sunday 11/18 10%
High 55° / Low 35°
Sunny to partly cloudy. High near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 11/19 10%
High 59° / Low 39°
Partly cloudy. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 11/20 10%
High 44° / Low 27°
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.