Category: General News
Yancey County Hospice “A New Beginning” By Jacob Willis Yancey County If I knew back then what I...Read More
Linville/Pisgah United Methodist Food Insecure Children By Rev. Ted Henry Avery County Nine...Read More
Spruce Pine UMC The Lamplighters Afterschool Reading Program By Rev. Jeremy Troxler Mitchell...Read More
Reformers Unanimous Program for Changing Habits By Justin Norris McDowell County Many blessings to...Read More
Pause…and Consider Count on God for Christmas Surprises Ken and Jan Merop Avery County What was...Read More
The Rotary of Spruce Pine Health Care in Tanzania By Doug Sudduth Mitchell County The Rotary Club...Read More
Marlene’s Meditations An Author’s View By Marlene Houk Burke County Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto...Read More
The Inspiring Word Good Will Pastor Terry Cheek Th.D. McDowell County I find myself struggling to...Read More
Charis Children’s Foundation The Beginning of the Story John and Stephynia Limongello Mitchell and...Read More
Hospice and Palliative Care of the Blue Ridge Humility Brent Price, Outreach Chaplain Mitchell...Read More
- Look to Jesus in the New Year by Rick and Cindy Mercer. It is a God Prospective.
- Inherited Capital by Dr. Mark Creech looks at the Prodigal Son in a whole new light.
- Plumtree Team in Uganda by Pastor Ryan Bridgeo
- Upside Down In the Apple Tree by Barbara Harrell sees life back then through a child’s eyes
- A New Beginning by Jacob Willis is exactly that–A New Beginning!
- 2:55 PM EST on January 22, 2018
- 6:00 AM EST on January 23, 2018
Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.
Monday 01/22 100%
High 62° / Low 41°
Showers and thunderstorms. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
Tuesday 01/23 10%
High 45° / Low 26°
Sunny skies. High around 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday 01/24 10%
High 40° / Low 23°
Partly cloudy skies. High near 40F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.