Category: Life’s Lessons
Life Lessons Feed My Sheep Doug Harrell He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas,...Read More
Challenges of Life by Doug Harrell. They come to all of us and learning to handle them is a Life Lesson.
Life Lessons Doug Harrell Challenges of Life A new day dawns, the times and situations change daily. The question is, can we adapt and change with the changes we face daily? As I have grown older, the need to trust and allow...Read More
Life Lessons By Doug Harrell What is Love I don’t know who will be reading this, but if you are in...Read More
- It Could Happen In a Moment by Allen Buchanan focuses on the End Times!
- My Two Cents Worth by Preacher Chris Rathbone hits hard!!
- Legacy by Marlene Houk makes us wonder what our own legacy will be??
- Come See the Place by Pastor Dean Honeycutt Jesus Is Alive!!
- National Day of Prayer: Be sure to go out
Tomorrow is forecast to be Cooler than today.
Thursday 04/26 60%
High 68° / Low 47°
Chance of Rain
Showers possible. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.
Friday 04/27 20%
High 64° / Low 45°
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 64F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday 04/28 20%
High 65° / Low 36°
Sunshine and clouds mixed. Slight chance of a rain shower. High around 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.