Category: Life’s Lessons
Life Lessons But for the Grace of God By Doug Harrell Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be...Read More
Life Lessons Seasons of Our Lives By Doug Harrell Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season...Read More
Life Lessons Freedom By Doug Harrell When we think of freedom we think of many different things. ...Read More
Life Lessons Sowing Seeds By Doug Harrell When you hear the words “sowing seeds”, what comes into...Read More
Life Lessons Putting on the Armour By Doug Harrell I can’t speak for anyone else, but it seems as...Read More
Life Lessons Learning to Plow Doug Harrell When I turned 12 years old Dad came to me and said,...Read More
This month we are talking about long-term marriage relationships and what it takes for making them successful. Happy Valentine’s Day! Do something sweet and long lasting for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.Read More
- The Beginning of the Story by John and Steph Limongello will touch your heart.
- Humility by Brent Price touches a cord in Christians.
- The Rivers We Cross by Timothy W. Tron is God’s Doing.
- Running the Race by Preacher Chris Rathbone lists the necessities to win.
- Storms by Jim Hart warns us that storms will come.
Tomorrow is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as today.
Sunday 11/19 0%
High 52° / Low 25°
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 20s.
Monday 11/20 0%
High 54° / Low 33°
Mainly sunny. High 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 11/21 10%
High 50° / Low 38°
Overcast. High near 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.