SafePlace It Happened to Me. By Beth Davis Mitchell County April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month...Read More
Month: April 2018
The Inspiring Word Empty Tomb By Pastor Terry Cheek Th.D. McDowell County Thanks for returning to...Read More
The Rest of The Story Farmer Doug This is undoubtable one of the funniest stories Farmer Clint...Read More
Life Lessons Feed My Sheep Doug Harrell He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas,...Read More
Tim’s Treasures The Beast We Face By Timothy W. Tron Burke County “For we wrestle not against...Read More
- Words for the New Year by Pastor Ed Couser gives us good advice!!
- The Choice of Forgiveness by Preacher Chris Rathbone sure hits home!!
- Beneath the Surface by Ken and Jan Merop gives us a different look at Winter.
- Religion vs. the Gospel by Jerry Lewis is an eye-opener.
- Freedom to Hope By Marlene Houk—What is Freedom Life Ministries?
Today is forecast to be Much Warmer than yesterday. A few showers developing late tonight.
Tuesday 01/22 0%
High 37° / Low 26°
Plentiful sunshine. High 34F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 01/23 90%
High 43° / Low 38°
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 43F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Thursday 01/24 20%
High 43° / Low 22°
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Morning high of 43F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.