The Rest of the Story Doug Harrell Back in the day! When Clint and I first met we were in the...Read More
Author: Barbara Harrell
Life Lessons By Doug Harrell Keeping the main thing the main thing is the focus of my thoughts...Read More
The Inspiring Word Grow and Learn Pastor Terry Cheek McDowell County While studying Gods...Read More
Marlene’s Meditations When Silk Turns to Sackcloth By Marlene Houk Burke County Imagine the...Read More
LIFE LESSONS IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS Doug Harrell A lot is going through my mind as I sit down...Read More
- In the Palm of Your Hand by Pastor Dean Honeycutt is dealing with divisivness in our nation.
- An Affliction of Conviction by Tim Tron ties music and good ol’ dirt together.
- Emotions Can Be Dangerous By Dr. Terry Cheek tells us to be careful.
- A Most Unlikely Pair by Christy Lowman is all about survival.
- From Sorrow to Celebration by Marlene Houk defines Sibilance for us!
Wednesday 02/27 20%
Considerable cloudiness. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
Thursday 02/28 90%
High 55° / Low 46°
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High around 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday 03/01 50%
High 50° / Low 41°
Chance of Rain
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.