Bear Creek Baptist Church These Days By Bruce Cannon Mitchell County The only possible explanation...Read More
Author: Barbara Harrell
Life Lessons The Importance of our Mothers By Doug Harrell Our mothers tend to set the tone in our...Read More
“No Regrets Family” Most precious things in Life By Pastor Dean Honeycutt Mitchell County I did...Read More
The Rest of the Story Doug Harrell As you can see, this Funny Farm Story was written almost seven years ago and still rings through with Clint’s uncanny ability to take the normal and really bring out the humor in the most...Read More
Allen’s Offerings It Could Happen in a Moment By Allen Buchanan Mitchell County As I write this...Read More
- Words for the New Year by Pastor Ed Couser gives us good advice!!
- The Choice of Forgiveness by Preacher Chris Rathbone sure hits home!!
- Beneath the Surface by Ken and Jan Merop gives us a different look at Winter.
- Religion vs. the Gospel by Jerry Lewis is an eye-opener.
- Freedom to Hope By Marlene Houk—What is Freedom Life Ministries?
Today is forecast to be Much Warmer than yesterday. A few showers developing late tonight.
Tuesday 01/22 0%
High 37° / Low 26°
Plentiful sunshine. High 34F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 01/23 90%
High 43° / Low 38°
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 43F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Thursday 01/24 20%
High 43° / Low 22°
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Morning high of 43F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.