Category: Life’s Lessons
April 2019 Life Lessons Doug Harrell As we approach another Easter, I am trying to really get a...Read More
Life Lessons By Doug Harrell Keeping the main thing the main thing is the focus of my thoughts...Read More
LIFE LESSONS IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS Doug Harrell A lot is going through my mind as I sit down...Read More
Life Lessons By Doug Harrell As I sit here at my desk getting ready to write this article my mind...Read More
October 2018 Life Lessons Doug Harrell Having grown up on the farm, October to me has always been...Read More
Life Lessons By Doug Harrell As I write this I just happen to be celebrating my 75th birthday and...Read More
Life Lessons By Doug Harrell After spending the past six or seven months dealing with a diagnosis...Read More
- He Lives! He Lives! Jesus Christ Lives Today!! by Preacher Chris Rathbone!
- Is Hunting Easter Eggs a Sin by Pastor Dean Honeycutt answers this Question!
- Taking Ownership of Prayer by Terry Cheek leads to peace!
- A Step Back In Time by Timothy Tron is a fascinating story!
- The C-Clamps of Life by Marlene Houk! Faith and C-Clamp??
Wednesday 02/27 20%
Considerable cloudiness. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
Thursday 02/28 90%
High 55° / Low 46°
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High around 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday 03/01 50%
High 50° / Low 41°
Chance of Rain
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.