Posted by Doug Harrell | Feb 21, 2017
Posted by Barbara Harrell | Feb 15, 2017
Posted by Barbara Harrell | Feb 10, 2017
Posted by Barbara Harrell | Feb 8, 2017
PDF file - open with the free Adobe Reader software
February 2017 - Love & MarriageMarriage is the bedrock of our society. It is one of the most important institutions that God gave us. The February issue of the Blue Ridge Christian News celebrates marriage and love, and we hope this month’s edition is uplifting to you and illustrates how important marriage is to us, our nation, and our world. We hope you enjoy these uplifting stories and share them with others on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms. Just click the logo at the bottom of the story to share it with others.
What’s Happening...Here are upcoming events in our region. If you have something to add to our calendar, please fill out our Contact Us form and we’ll get it on the list.
- No Regrets Family-Kindle the Fire by: Dean Honeycutt
- Our Heritage: An inspiring article by Pastor Marcus Benfield on our Godly Heritage
- Grieving the Loss of a Spouse By Jacob Willis Important steps to take after losing a spouse
- Marriage–A Priceless Painting By Marlene Houk
- Life: We Should Choose It! By Dr. Mark Creech A heart-wrenching story about why we should choose life even in dire circumstances.
Tomorrow is forecast to be Cooler than today.
Sunday 02/26 0%
High 58° / Low 32°
Mostly clear. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
Monday 02/27 20%
High 53° / Low 42°
Cloudy skies. High 53F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 02/28 40%
High 62° / Low 53°
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 62F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.